Welcome to ECNETWORLD
- 1 SUPPORT THE DARKNET PROJECT!
- 2 TALK AND DISCUSS WITH US @ IRC!
- 3 UNIVERSAL CABLE
- 4 ECNET VPN
- 5 ECNET HIDDEN NETWORK
- 6 TOR HIDDEN NETWORK
Visit us @ www.ecnetworld.com.
To make ECnet easy to use and easy to understand we have uploaded many video tutorials for Windows and Linux OS. You can watch ECnet at work from our Youtube channel or follow us from our Facebook page:
For any info, request or cooperation you can use the following contacts.
SUPPORT THE DARKNET PROJECT!
The Darknet Project aka DNP is the crew that during this years developed and keep alive a big number of services and products for who love the anonymity and care about own privacy. We are not involved in political contest, nor in power's battle or things like that. Our mission is to spread the privacy's right and our goal is to provide free and useful tools to increase the users and data security.
All our services are provided for free. We don't support any illegal action or illegal protest, we have our Manifesto and we invite you to read it to know why we don't believe in illegality:
"This world need an exploit. But like all hacks and exploits, also for this world we need to find a bug inside the system in order to hack it. This is not the only we have to do. Once found the bug we need to write the right code, and a "good code" can run only respecting the system's rules. That's the reality, this is the world we're living and this is the only runnable way."
You can support us in many ways:
- by using our services
- by make the community grew and take part in its life
- by spreading our Manifesto and our ideas
If you can, you can also make a small donation to support this projects, know that running all this services and keep all of that alive has a big cost for us: money cost for bills and also a big amount of hours spent in coding and hardening the servers, and you have to know that we don't receive any support by any company or political group. If you think to help us, you can do it in many ways:
- PayPal, Credit Cards and Bitcoin Donations - For Credit Cards you can also use the PayPal button
- You can also support and donate on Tipeee - Here you will also read our SOT (state of things), our projects and our time-map
- Donate on okpal - Another way to donate and rest in touch with the project
- Bank Transfer - To donate with a bank transfer you can write us at email@example.com (click the link)
TALK AND DISCUSS WITH US @ IRC!
By years the Darknet Project provide a safe and anonymous IRC server (it is also listed in the official Tor Wiki between the "Safe, Anonymous IRC servers that respect the privacy of people, read this link). Our IRC server is available through 3 different networks: Tor, Clearweb and ECnet Hidden Network. This is the Server's details:
- TOR/Server: ecnetjlf2alxy2ob.onion
- WWW/Server: ecnetworld.com
- ECNET/Server: irc.ecnet.anon
For all the ports are:
- 6661 for plain text access (unsafe)
- 9999 for SSL access (recommended)
- #ecnet - The Official Channel of the DNP and ECnet Projects
- #thenation - This is the channel for people around the ECnet hidden network
More useful links:
- www.webchat.ecnetworld.com - You can use our webchat accepting all incoming connections
- How to Configure an IRC Client - Very useful guide to access our IRC server in a secure and anonymous way
ECnet is now providing a new tool for our users: The Universal Cable A SIP service that will allow users to make encrypted calls into the ECnet Network (but also through clear web and Tor network). Each user will gain his own phone number (with root/local area number *555*) and can be reached by other users like a normal phone.
Why the *555* root? In movies, specially Hollywood ones, all phone numbers have the same root: *555*. That's because the *555* root doesn't exist. We can't miss this nice opportunity! So our users will be the first in the world able to make calls using numbers with this root. TO know more about visit the page:
With the latest updates ECnet becomes to be a very fast and valid solution for people that lives in a state of censorship. Not much people know that countries like China, North Korea, Saudi Arabia and many others, block their national traffic to many sites and networks like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Social Media, Many media and information sites and among all the access to such hidden networks like the famous Tor network. Visit the Wiki Page to know all the specs about:
ECNET HIDDEN NETWORK
ECnet is a vpn-based hidden network, encrypted with 4096bit, and it claims to be one of the best anonymous experience ever. ECnet is not only a simple hidden network, it is also a new internet, a new concept of networking and a new life's chance.
Our mission is to create a real alternative to the known internet, where privacy and anonymity are at the center, where no one will ask for your identity, or verify if you're a robot or an human.
Only in ECnet you'll able to visit the anonymous and famous .anon and .clos sites, unavailable in normal internet!!!
ECnet is free, is based on ethical concept and developed by a group of programmers, but also normal people, that by years fight for freedom of speech and international freedom all around the world and the net. We hope you will join us, helping us to grew and became more than a simple hidden network: we wish one day that people will consider us as a final resistence to the mass control and privacy invasion from company and authorities from all over the world.
Know that when you're connected to ECnet your device will result offline: you will not be able to reach the internet like the internet isn't able to reach you too! "All happens in ECnet rest in Ecnet!"
ECnet a bridge for censored People
With the latest updates ECnet becomes to be a very fast and valid solution for people that lives in a state of censorship.
Not much people know that countries like China, North Korea, Saudi Arabia and many others, block their national traffic to many sites and networks like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Social Media, Many media and information sites and among all the access to such hidden networks like the famous Tor network.
ECnet is giving the opportunity to this people to circumvent their national's blocks and just by using the ECnet access they will be free to:
- Deal with the censorship using the ECnet exit proxy to surf the normal web
- Surf any content with no restrictions
- Navigate inside the ECnet Hidden Network (being able to visit and run sites and servers .clos and .anon)
- And among all be able to surf the Tor Network without any Tor software!
To know more about this new features we invite you to get a look at our latest video on our YouTube Channel: This video (for Linux, but the same settings will work also for Windows!) will show you how to use it and how to configure your browsers (We used and tested Mozilla Firefox and Chrome)
Know more about that by visiting the ECnet page about the ECnet VPN: click here
ECnet is the "Encrypted Communication Network". We're all volunters and we support each other to keep the project alive. Actually ECnet is granting the freedom of speech to more than 500 users, but we hope to grew as faster as we are in the last weeks!
ECnet provides very advanced tools, offering one of the highest security standards, and provide a fully encrypted hidden network with 4096bit encryption. Only into ECnet you'll be able to visit the famous sites .anon and .clos (...and probably also the .loky sites...)
ECnet and its Labs provide a very vaste and useful range of services for productivity, teams, we're supporting many "ideas" and we're part of a big mission where privacy and user's anonymity are at the center. Please, get a look at the Official ECnet site: www.ecnetworld.com and join us: We are The Nation!
You can quite follow our guides and tutorials:
- ecnetworld.com/site/help.html - The Official User guide from the ECnet site
- ecnetworld.com/site/server.html - This is the Guide for who wish to run a server in ECnet
- ecnetworld.com/site/gallery.html - Very useful Video Tutorials (for Linux and Windows)
If you wish to talk with someone you can:
- Mail the staff: firstname.lastname@example.org - you can use encryption, the PGP key is available here
- Jabber/XMPP: email@example.com
- Chat on IRC: ecnetworld.com/site/irc.html
- Use the WebChat: webchat.ecnetworld.com
- Or follow the IRC Guide in this Wiki (for Linux and Windows): Click Here to direclty enter the irc server
ECnet Sites List
Know that ECnet community provides too many sites and services. Sometimes useful, sometimes for fun and sometime with non-sense. This is the public ones (not all our users love to make their sites publish):
TOR HIDDEN NETWORK
Tor is the biggest anonymous hidden network in the world, also known as "Deep Web or Dark Web". To enter this network and be able to visit their hidden sites, you need to use few softwares (all free). If you don't know how to enter Tor, we are providing nice guides.
How to Access Tor
You can access the Tor network by downloading the tor Browser Bundle from the Tor Project site, or by downloading it by repository (if you run a Linux box), by the way we have a nice guide about:
- How To Enter The Tor Network - Guide useful for Windows, Linux and Android
Access Tor from ECnet
Yes! You can access Tor network without any Tor software!
Basically you have to set a SOCKS5 with the ECnet server's IP using the port 9050:
**** YOU DON'T NEED TO RUN TOR! ****
- IP: 22.214.171.124
- PORT: 9050
- TYPE: SOCKS5
You can do that with firefox, Chrome and many other softwares able to use the FoxyProxy Extension or Torbirdy or simply able to proxy through a SOCKS5 like Filezilla, IRC clients, Thunderbird, and much more!
We have uploaded a Video Tutorial (for linux, but you can quite use the same guide also for your Windows system) Look this video to know how:
List of Provided Hidden Services
We run a big number of Tor hidden services, this is the list with many specs. We hope you enjoy!
- Hidden Services - The Hidden Services actually we're providing in Tor Network